Thursday, August 03, 2006

Welcome to my BLOG

A little about this blog: I am a 35 year old full time music pastor at a church in Bellingham, WA. In my spare time, I love to hike and be outdoors. In addition I am a "passionate, amateur photographer" and I love to mess around on the internet...hence, this blog.

I moved up here in November of 2005 (from the Seattle area...so yes, I'm a Northwest native) and was immediately taken with the beauty of Bellingham and in particular, the Mount Baker area. My wife and I love to do many things together among which are 1) hiking and 2) snow-shoeing.

I hope that this website is helpful to anyone who reads it in terms of providing information on hiking in this area. I DO NOT claim to be an expert of any kind and the thoughts and opinions on this blog are solely mine. Your comments are welcome! One more thought on these blogs - I often will not go into all the details of "length of hike, how to get there, etc" as all of these details are available on other websites most notably, this one: (click here).

Hope you enjoy this BLOG!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on joining the blog-o-sphere! So glad you guys are in Bellingham!

Anonymous said...

Inspirational! This is really living when you go to a beautiful spot.

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your little travelogue; a captivating and exciting scenic adventure through some of the beautiful areas around you.

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your little travelogue; a captivating and exciting scenic adventure through some of the beautiful areas around you.

LJ said...

Hi Mike:
WOW! You sure have managed to get to some great spots for some great shots during you short time in Bham. Another 4-5 years you may get to most of them. Enjoy your exploring.

What do you use for your photos?

Dan Hall

LJ said...

WOW Mike! During your short time in Bham you have managed to see & shoot a lot of the areas great sights. There is lots to look foreward too- keep up the pace in you will cover most of them in 2-3 year.

What are you using to get those great pics?
Dan