Friday, January 18, 2008

An update

I know, I know, I haven't written in awhile...there hasn't been much to write about. Following the awesome New Years Party, both Julie and I got sick...the nasty stomach thing. So as a result, haven't been out much, but I thought I'd give a little update.

Birthday came and went (Jan 9) and yes, I'm another year older...37. But that's good...you see, almost all of last year I thought I was 37, and then about November/December it dawned on me that I was actually only 36. So, when I had my birthday I was happy to realize that I'd be the "same age" as I thought I was all last year. I guess I'm losing it...

I have a goal this year to make one of the following three summits; North Twin Sister, Mt. Baker or Mt. Shuksan. I've got a tentative "go" on the Sister hike for July. As a result, I've been trying to get in shape. You can track my progress here if you're interested.

As for right now, it looks like Monday is going to be a good day to be outside so I'll hopefully have some more pictures. Also, the Eagles are around right now so I'm hoping to shoot some fo them (with my camera) :-).

Well, that's about it for today!

No comments: