Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Brilliant Bellingham Sky

Straight to the pictures here;

So, it's been awhile since I've blogged.  To be honest, I haven't felt like it and haven't had anything to write about.  That changed today.  I brought my camera to work on the off chance of seeing something.  As I pulled into the parking lot for work this morning, I found some brilliant red "berry looking" type things (sorry, I don't know plants).  They were glistening in the morning sun.  The best was yet to come...

Thursday is my "late night" day of the week where we have our music rehearsal.  I usually leave around 4:30 to get dinner and am back to the church by 5:30.  As I left for dinner today, I saw the most brilliant sunset of the year by far - I was both running back for my camera, kicking myself for not leaving 10 minutes earlier, and praising God that I actually caught the part of the sunset that I did catch.  I pulled of the side of the road and snapped a bunch of pictures.  Truth be told, the pictures are all totally straight off the camer, not "touched up" in any way.  Notice how the colors change as the sunset went on.  Enjoy (and check out the rest of the pictures here).







No comments: