Monday, February 18, 2013

B and B'ham: Two Assignments

It was a gray, overcast day in downtown Bellingham on Monday, February 18th. I had two chunks of time; one with Brennan and one without. With both chunks of time I wanted to enjoy one of my passions; photography. But with the lighting terrible; (middle of the day, gray, overcast, light drizzle), I had to kind of make up a challenge for myself and get creative to enjoy the photography.

So with my first chunk of time, with Brennan, I put my camera into Black & White mode and fired away. I don't know why but I've never done this...and I really enjoyed some of the images I captured.

With my second chunk of time, I went back to color and tried to photograph just that...color. On a gray day, one of the main sources of color (downtown) is signage...so I looked for some fun things to shoot and tried to find some color.

Those were my self-appointed assignments...hope you enjoy my homework. Here's a link to the full album...













No comments: