Monday, December 25, 2006

Mike's Christmas Wish List

My updated list...(2008)

- Bobby McFerrin & Chick Corea dvd, "Rendezvous in New York"

- A Monopod (like these): mainly, one that is light-weight and packable

- Cd's - note: buy them used if at all possible! All I do is burn them on my computer once, and then play them from ipod...so don't buy the new ones. What I want: Keane album (either "Under the Iron Sea" or "Perfect Symmetry" or both), a U2 album - some type of "greatest hits" album, preferably from the 80's and 90's I think (songs like "40," "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," etc - I just don't own any U2 so I want a cd or two with some of their best hits), I'm really into Jack Johnson but I have 3 of his albums already - these are the albums I DO have (Brushfire Fairytales, On & ON, Sleep Through the Static)

- DVD's: The Bourne Trilogy, The Matrix (1st movie only),

- Xbox Games I'm interested in (GET THEM USED): Call of Duty 2, Tiger Woods golf (whatever the last version was they released for the xbox...probably '07 or maybe '08)

- Love gift cards; especially "Taco Lobo," "Starbucks or Woods Coffee," "Robecks," or something new...

- Other ideas: anything from REI, really.

No comments: