Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness


My Bracket: (click on it to see it full size)

It was the best of times...it was the worst of times. March Madness, perhaps the best sporting event in the U.S. period. 64 teams, well, 65 technically, playing a 'loser out tournament.' Why 'the worst of times?' Because, I 'get' to go to work. Oh how I wish I was sick right now. Just sick enough to take a couple of days off and 'glue myself' to the TV. My favorite year was 2002, when I ruptured my Achilles tendon. Why good? Because I had surgery the week of the opening round and got to watch all the basketball I could handle!

So, who do you like? I like Florida to repeat, beating Ohio State. Kansas and Georgetown will be the other two Final Four teams.

Interesting: with my UW Huskies out of the tournament, and by the way, how in the WORLD do they not make it into the NIT...but as I was saying, as much as I hate WSU, I somehow find my emotions pulling for them to do well.

More to come...

No comments: