Monday, April 21, 2008

New and Old

A New Blog Post of some Old Pics. I was watching a slide show of all the pictures I've ever taken and realized that I have quite a catalogue of stuff, so I thought I'd share some of them. Note: all the pictures on this post are taken with an Olympus 2 MP (low resolution, old camera, not a great camera, but took decent pictures).


This pictures was taken from the spot that I asked Julie to marry me.


Some really cool tree bark that Julie spotted




This is arguably the best meal I've ever had. It's a picture from our honeymoon in Maui at a restaurant called "Pacific-O." The fish is called "Opakapaka," also known as "Pink Snapper." It's hard to find in Maui, but they were serving it up this week with a fresh mango salsa and it was awesome.


One more for ya: a dragonfly caught on camera at the Arboretum in Seattle. You can imagine how close I had to get to him with a camera that didn't have much of a zoom.

More to come later!

No comments: