Friday, November 07, 2008

Worth the Wait

So on Monday, Julie and I are leaving the house and driving on Electric when we pass by the familiar Eagle's nest on the left.  Sure enough, there was an Eagle up there.  We decide to turn around and go get my camera.  We rush back to the house, grab the camera, and sure enough, the Eagle is still there.  I turn the camera on and doh!  No memory card in the camera.  Rush back to the house one more time to grab the card, and get back to the nest...only this time, no bird.  Gone.  Not too bad; it was a cloudy day anyways.

Fast forward to Wednesday morning and I have an early morning meeting.  I decide to throw the camera in the car just in case.  Meeting gets done, sun is out, I swing by the nest and wouldn't you know it, the Eagle is there.  I managed to hike down a little towards the nest and waited for him to show...he did. Click on the pictures to see them larger size.






No comments: