Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally, some updates

Ok, so I got a little behind. Click here for pictures only - I've got some new pictures and stuff but have gotten a little lazy - I recently spent some time last week with a friend of mine who told me he checked my blog from time to time - this was all I needed for a little "kick" to get me back on the updates. So, here is the first of three updates...

A few weeks ago, Memorial Day weekend to be exact, we did two things. First, as is our tradition, I bought Julie a lobster and she had a lot of fun cracking that thing open. It's a tradition for us as a local grocery store in the area always has "lobster days" during the weekend.

Secondly, Julie and I packed up a nice dinner and went for a short walk along the Nooksack River, followed by a campfire and a nice dinner together. Here's some pictures from the day! As you can see, Kathryn is not someone you want to mess with when she has a hatchet in her hand.

Also, for you photo nerds, yes, the pictures of the green leaves are much sharper than what is displayed here - these are pretty low res uploads.







No comments: