Sunday, July 05, 2009

Catching Up

Ok, so I've been taking lots of pictures but been dragging on posting them.  Here are a few from the last couple of weeks.  Click here to see them all.


1) Julie and I made it down to see FC Seattle Sounders play (and beat) San Jose.  While there Julie did something a little out of character - her hair.


2) Just some more shots from our lovely city.


3) A killer "white spider" that lives in our yard.  First up he killed this bumble-bee - then, just a couple of days ago, my wife witnessed the spider jumping on top of a monarch butterfly and repeatedly "biting" it or something - the spider killed this big, beautiful butterfly...if I would have been home, the spider would have died.  Still, I'm curious about this spider...anyone?


4) Julie ran and finished her first running race - a 5k.  I was very proud of her - she ran the race with her friend, Sue.


5) Lastly, Julie and I hiked up to Pine and Cedar Lakes in the Chuckanuts...

No comments: