Monday, November 07, 2011

Granville Island (Vancouver BC) - Colors...

Ok first of all, if you're looking for cute pictures of Brennan then pick one of the other million blog posts. This post has none. Julie and I were able to get away for 24 hours and 1 night; (our first night away together since before B was born). It was SOOOOO refreshing and among many other things, I remembered that I like photography...I like taking pictures of things...so here you go.

Granville Island is in Vancouver B.C.; it's a small island with many shops, a few restaurants, an incredible market (think Pike Place), and one hotel. It's right in the heart of Vancouver and every picture in this collection was taken on the island. The colors were beautiful!
Click here to see all the pictures or keep scrolling to see some of my favorites.






















No comments: